About our LightJet Printer
We print using the LightJet 430 Wide Format
Photo Laser Printer. LightJet printers set the standard for truly photographic quality. An internal drum holds photo media stationary while imaging with three lasers, achieving image quality superior to all wide format
printers – photographic, inkjet and electrostatic.
Durability of the Media
Photographic materials resist fading, and their output is ideal for backlit images. Photo media carry manufacturers’ guarantee of archival quality that is color fast for more than 50 years.
- Exceptional quality makes LightJet the number one choice for fine art photography, aerial photography and satellite imaging.
- Color consistency makes LightJet excellent for trade show graphics.
- Print media longevity makes LightJet suitable for museum graphics.
- Superior transparency printing makes LightJet perfect for advertising, point-of-purchase and entertainment graphics.
Sharpness and Detail
LightJet’s imaging technology ensures a constant pixel size, shape, and intensity over the entire image. Media is held stationary within a precision internal drum, while a spinning mirror directs laser light to expose reflective and backlit photographic material.
No visible dots
Using red, green and blue lasers, the LightJet achieves true continuous-tone. Inkjet and electrostatic printers, which simulate photo quality with half-tone dot patterns, would need to image at 4000 dpi to duplicate the same image crispness, highlights and shadow detail.
LightJet Color Fidelity
The LightJet has a 36-bit color space, capable of producing 68 billion colors, which ensures optimum control over the light source to reproduce color with perfect fidelity. In comparison, other photo printers are limited to 24 bits or 16.7 million colors.
LightJet Print Media
- Fujicolor Crystal Archive Professional Paper Super Type C (50in. roll width – 48in. printable)
- Fujicolor Crystal Archive Digital Pearl Paper (50in. roll width – 48in. printable)
- Fujicolor Crystal Archive flex Paper (50in. roll width – 48in. printable)
- Fujitrans Crystal Archive Display Material (50in. roll width – 48in. printable)
- FujiClear Crystal Archive Display Material (50in. roll width – 48in. printable)