DPI Direct is a full-service direct mail marketing company and a leader in the direct mail and marketing industry. Our services include list purchasing, graphic design, standard printing, variable data printing, data processing, inkjetting, mailing services, and marketing solutions. Since our inception in 2003, we’ve helped thousands of businesses expand through the use of direct mail marketing techniques.
We work directly with national databases to procure distribution lists specific to your target market.
Whether purchased or provided, we process your database through dedupe, merge, purge, NCOA, etc.
Our mailing services include ink jetting, stamping, sorting, delivery to USPS and more.
We can help you get a reduced rate for sending out large numbers of identical items.
Get the Facts
22- to 24-year-olds are most likely to respond to a direct mail offer. Direct mail delivered the strongest ROI for B2C marketers. Today, more households read ad mail than did 25 years ago.
Research shows that personalized campaigns out-perform others, which means that personalization is key for businesses. Through variable data and personalization, DPI Direct can ensure that your direct mailing campaign has a greater impact.
At DPI Direct, we provide complete mailing services to help your company develop a successful marketing campaign. We provide design and postal consultation to help your business create a competitive image while complying with postal regulations. We also take care of printing and binding, saving you time and money with our competitive costs.
In addition to printing, designing, and mailing for our business direct mail services, DPI Direct offers database management, variable data and personalization services to make your campaign more effective.
Research shows that personalized campaigns out-perform others, which means that personalization is key for businesses. Through variable data printing, DPI Direct can ensure that your direct mailing campaign has a greater impact.
If you are a business owner, you may be wondering if direct mail marketing is still relevant. The answer is yes; direct mail is still a key component of marketing. There are many reasons why you should take advantage of our direct mail services. First, direct mail makes a bigger impact than online marketing. With direct mail, businesses provide consumers with something that is tangible, which means that it resonates more deeply with your audience.
Furthermore, direct mail marketing benefits businesses because it is a more secure option. Your mailings cannot be filtered out into the Spam folder, they cannot be infected with a virus, and they are unlikely to lead to any problems with privacy. With direct mail, your business can make a secure impact on a targeted audience.
With the growth of email and the popularity of social media, many marketers are rushing to declare direct mail dead. If you suspect that they’re wrong, you’re not alone. Studies confirm and statistics back up the fact that direct mail is the unsung hero of marketing channels.
Here are some statistics that prove direct mail is still alive and profitable.
- Being personal is still supremely important in marketing. A staggering 70% of Americans say snail mail is more personal than the Internet, according to the Direct Marketing Association.
- Not everyone sorts their mail over a waste basket. About 56% of Americans say receiving mail is a real pleasure, according to DMA research.
- Direct mail is also an effective way to woo new customers. 39% of customers try a business for the first time because of direct mail advertising (DMA)
- You might be surprised to learn that as many as half of US consumers prefer direct mail over email, according to an Epsilon study.
- According to a USPS study, over 60% of direct mail recipients were influenced to visit promoted website – with the greatest influence on first-time shoppers.
- Emails are easily ignored. On the other hand, many people actually open envelopes. 70% to 80% of consumers polled by the DMA in 2014 say they open most of their mail, including what they label “junk.”
- Direct mail compels action. The USPS found that 23% of direct mail recipients visited the sender’s store location.
- The USPS study reveals that direct mail recipients purchased 28% more items and spent 28% more than non-direct-mail recipients.
- Almost 60% of online shoppers enjoy receiving catalogs, according to the USPS.
- Take nothing for granted. Just because young people dominate the digital sphere doesn’t mean they have no interest in good ol’ snail mail. Another study found that a whopping 92% of young shoppers say that they prefer direct mail for making purchasing decisions.
3 Key Takeaways
Despite the proliferation of digital channels, direct mail is still a stronghold. In fact, it’s hard to think of a product or service that couldn’t be promoted through strategic direct mail marketing.
Your direct mail and digital marketing efforts should not be separate and unrelated. We’ve found that the most successful marketing campaigns blend multiple approaches.
Granted, competing with obnoxious “junk mail” can seem daunting. But a well-crafted direct mail piece, combined with other powerful tools, will stand out, get noticed and build engagement with consumers of all ages.