LightJet printing on Fujiflex crystal archive photographic material is revered by fine artists worldwide for its image quality and detail. It is a true photographic printing material, on a polyester base. Fujiflex has an extremely glass-like surface with high color saturation and depth. Images appear almost three-dimensional.
This material has a superior gray balance and tonality, plus outstanding image stability. Fujiflex produces rich image color for all large photo prints, pure whites, and razor-sharp letters with exceptional surface gloss and flatness.
Features of Fujiflex:
- White polyester-based material
- Superior gray balance and tonality
- Advanced coupler technology
- Helps colors resist fading
- Helps white areas resist yellowing
- Hybrid image stabilizing technology
- Incorporates anti-fading agents
- Designed for use with RA-4 chemistry