Effective April 1, 2017, Mesa Label Express has merged with and taken the name DPI Direct, a DigitalPro Company.
DPI Direct is excited to add full label and packaging services to its list of capabilities. Matt Teeter, former CEO of Mesa Label Express, has come on board as DPI’s new VP of Labels & Packaging.
The DPI Label & Packaging Division is currently operating at a third location two miles from the DPI corporate building. Plans to move the facility into the main building are already underway.
Through the merger, DPI Direct now offers:
- HP Indigo digital label printing
- Flexographic labels with inline cold foil
- Hot stamping and embossing
- Quality viewing stations for 100% quality control
- Variable data (barcode and QR code)